As part of a company-wide initiative to combat rising energy costs, Lear Corp (NYSE:LEA) has begun the installation of new energy-efficient T5HO High Bay fixture from Abaco Lighting in more than 1 million square feet of manufacturing and warehouse space in five of it’s facilities in Mexico and Honduras. The lighting retrofits will deliver more than $3.1 million in electrical savings over the next five years and eliminate more than 4.8 million tons of carbon emissions per year.
- New LED Omnidirectional HID Replacement Lamps
- Abaco Lighting joins exclusive TVA Preferred Partner Network (PPN)
- Abaco Lighting Introduces new 49 Watt T5 High Output lamp
- Obama Administration Announces $3.2 Billion in Funding for Local Energy Efficiency Improvements
- Lear Corp to Relight Facilities with Abaco Lighting